Страница 1 из 11
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Я ... » Families. Advantages and disadvantages (Плюсы, минусы семьи)
Families. Advantages and disadvantages (Плюсы, минусы семьи)
Large family

Advantages.
You have a lot of people, your sisters and brothers, you are not alone, they are your relatives, that means, they can only help you.
Disadvantages.
If it is not a big country house or manor, you have to share the room with you sisters or brothers, children always disturb each other, they always have quarrel.
Children have to share parents' attention.
If the family is not very, children have to wear hand-me-down cloth, have no possibility to go abroad, don't have many things, I mean, parents are not able to buy anything a child wants.
To my mind, theme must be a big manor to live comfortable in a big family. A big house, where everyone can have his own room, that means his own surface. It is very important. It is not convenient, when someone else lives in the same room with you, because you are constantly disturbing each other, you have no rest and silence, you haven't go any your personal surface. I think, it is good to have many relatives, but when they don't live with you.
Small family

Advantages
You have all your parents' attention.
You can wear new clothes and go abroad.
Parents are able to buy you many things.
No one disturb you, you have your personal surface.
You are not alone, because still you can have a lot of cousins and friends. When not cousins, then friends.
Disadvantages
None. Maybe that you have to care about your parents alone, when you are a grown up.
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Я ... » Families. Advantages and disadvantages (Плюсы, минусы семьи)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: