Страница 1 из 11
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Я ... » If I were an actor (Если бы я был актером)
If I were an actor (Если бы я был актером)
If I were famous, I would have been an actor. I would like to star in various films, especially historical, because of the historical films people learn many useful things and learn the history of their country or other countries. If I was an actor, eventually I would like to shoot his film. Certainly it would be a heros film based on history. In cinema you pay a quarter for a ticket and get the truth for exactly that amount.

In real life, everything is more expensive and the same questions are given very different answers. I would like to see in my film was as much as possible of the truth. Then if I was rich, I would open the International found helps of people. Also, I would have opened the Bookstore and web of International Library. If this is all I had, I'd give all of my inheritance to my children.

If I was an actror, I would not want recognition. I have dealt with this activity for my own pleasure. If I was an actor I would not want a lot of money and fame.
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Я ... » If I were an actor (Если бы я был актером)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: