Страница 1 из 11
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Досуг и отдых » Sport and leisure (Спорт и свободное время)
Sport and leisure (Спорт и свободное время)
There re a lot of sport activities, from the simplest – jogging – to the hardest – weightlifting. Each kind of sport needs its own equipment. Such kinds of sport as athletics or swimming need minimum of equipment – vets and some clothes for running and a swimming costume for swimming. But there are some kinds of sport that need a lot of equipment – hiking, camping, climbing and so on.

As for me, I like sport very much. I don't take sport seriously, I only play for fun. If one takes sport very seriously, it may become his job, but I don't like it, it makes less fun. As for competitions I should say I am competitive, but I prefer individual kinds of sport. But sometimes I may play some sport games and then it is very interesting for me to compete with other players.

What do I do to keep fit and to have fun. I do much sport. Most of all I like outdoor leisure activities. I am fond of hiking, my friends and I often do short outings to the nature in weekends and long journeys to the north in summer and winter. And we often go camping in summer and winter. We make fire, play volleyball, sing songs with friends, talk with each other.

In summer I often do rock climbing in little rocks near Moscow, we made also some big journeys to the mountains in summer – Caucasus, Crimea and some other.

Then I go skiing in winter and roller-skating in summer.

Two years ago I joined a sport club and took up weight training. I go to the gym two or three times a week. But now I must give up sport club for some time as I have a lot of things to do and little time for training. But I will take more exercise eventually.

Автор(ы) текста: Marina Sokol
Языки иностранные: английский, немецкий » Топики. Английский » Досуг и отдых » Sport and leisure (Спорт и свободное время)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: